We have expertise in compliance review, data handling advisory, report preparation and effective communications. Our team of ESG Consultants has experience in environmental protection and sustainable development, such as IFC & World Bank Guidelines, GRI Standards, health and safety risk management, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, Corporate Social Responsibility.
Environmental Social Governance
Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria are a set of standards for a company’s operations that socially conscious investors use to screen potential investments. Environmental criteria consider how a company performs as a steward of nature. Social criteria examine how it manages relationships with employees, suppliers, customers, and the communities where it operates.
How it benefits your business
- – ESG is used to evaluate any environmental risks and can plan for exact mitigation. ESG ratings can have a positive impact on a company’s performance
- – ESG can be traced to mitigating financial risk via adoption of sustainable practices
- – Sustainable investments also tend to add a layer of stability which reduces the volatility of the investment
What we offer
- – Waey offers disclosure, communication, and reporting services for the entire range of sustainability frameworks.
- – We help organizations to report based on GRI standards & Sustainability Reporting Framework/li>
ESG – ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL & GOVERNANCE REPORTING
- – We offer Independent ESG Reporting solutions including risk assessment, due diligence, and impact assessment services.
- – Independent annual ESG report
- We offer Independent CSR Reporting including baseline & impact assessment, monitoring & evaluation services.